May 19, 2009

HappyBirthdayTo: ANTHEA


Haha i know i should have posted this lonngggg ago :p but i was really too busy and..well i somehow forgt ^^

her present frm me:D
she is the YOUNGEST friend i have hahahaha..just 4years old.
I got to know her on my Korea trip and she's really cute! LOVVVEEEE to have poses like a model.[PS:Model Company look for her yea! hahaha--contact me;she's really good!] :):):)

*see-ing my camera for pictures we took :)*
Anw her bdae falls on 1May but i met her to pass her her present on sunday cus her she's celebrating with her family on actual day..Her parents thn treat me to IMM SWENSENS ^^ thanks alot! then we went to the playground-wat every kids like i think :)) AFter thet her mum suggest that she make a "sand" activity-sticking sand on the picture which you can choose...

Well spent the whole dae with her and family tilll about 6 plus in the evening...her dad drived me to BUkit panjang (my grandma's house) but she was asleep when i reached ^^ cus she was like too tired and she cried when we get in the car-means that i will be leaving her :(( cannot bear to leave is wat she means though hahas..




Anw we will definitely get to meet up again yea! Anthea !! ^^

No comments: