Jul 9, 2009

FCKED UP

MIssed bus todae so gt to take 185 change to 180 and change again -.-" if not sure late..HATES RUSHING!!!! it's like rushing for emergency lols..Morning met JH for his Chemistry TB; Happened to met CP on 185 and he text me "I saw you :p" hahas thanks larr har.
I actually didn plan to come to school today cus got some reason :x but bcus it's MATHS today and i have got to listen and learn;NO CHOICE :(:(

I AM SAD BECAUSE
:( Someone ignored me for these few days
:( Never see me while on travellin to school [PS ME X)]
:( DUN UNDERSTAND Problem statement today
:( DIDn't manage to buy SFC stuff on sale NOW
:( OWE SOMEONE FRIES STILL... ....(bt nv gt the chance to talk to u yet X))
:( Someone owe me PSP game also still -.-" (Bet u dun remember)

I AM HAPPY & NEUTRAL BECAUSE
:) FRIEND went in for 3rd day=14 days to go
:) Hope FRIEND REMEMBER WHAT U PROMISE ME!
:) Watch F4 [SOFF] at KIM BUN's site
:) I think i can pass well for my COGNITIVE UT ^^
:/ Science's UT tmr...
:) SAMSUNG HAS THE UPCOMING [OMNIA BRIEF II];Same as KOREA"S HAPTIC---"YES HAHAHA im SAVING MONEY" :)

No comments: