Aug 6, 2009

BBALL BBALL BBALL BBALL!

14th COMM lesson was off for me yesterday:>
SO i went for BBALL INSTEAD in the morning b4 starting again for my revision!
Also wanted to vent out after those bitches and damn screwed things that happened ><
Went by LRT(my 1st time boarding :P) and went with my fren......

OK THIS IS WHAT IM "FORCED" TO WRITE :P [But only SOME i somehow admit la!!] HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!

His basketball skills own me,
I have to practise more-cus i always air-ball, **ya la i know! -.-"
His skills and shooting owned me BADLY,
His shooting almost all shots got in,
& LAST IMPORTANT ONE[he say so]: He really shuai -.-"
Ehh Mister happy hor?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Bball for not long and it started to rain :(( MEANS I CANNOT CONTINUE TO VENT ON BBAL T.T so no choice we went to void deck and talk(AND bitch too) and stuff xD
Arcade bball-ing...
Revision at library later on...



No comments: