Nov 16, 2009

AMBUSHED feast!

DAY:Saturday
TIME:1045pm-12am
VENUE:JP ambush

Finallyyyyy we had our Pork knuckle! (me and Rachel have been craving for it since the B.mgr didn manage to have that for us :/) HHAHA...
Plus we had staff meals,pizza,McDonald's nuggets,mushroom soups,garlic bread...YUMMY!but we are quite full in the end with the pork knuckle :x
Not forgetting the laughters we had of course!!
LAUGH TILL MY TUMMY ACHE i swear xD!
In the end we took photos from ambush all the way to bus interchange :D
And no bus to go home for Rachel and Jean...LOL so i took them to my house since they gonna go home at 530am the next day Haaa!


SPREAD FEAST!

RACHEL aka drama Queen:>
Girl power+Pin+Charles

JEANNNNN :)

2Fulltimers+4Partimers+Pin

The lead of the day:PORK KNUCKLE!!

SUPER GIRL(LADIES) POWER! :D
Pizzaa THANKS STANLEY!
SWEET.

I <3>
I dunoo what he's doing :/

AGAIN!? CHARLESSSSSS!

:)


me jean rachel

No comments: