Dec 18, 2009

shopping mood














plan was to meet my friend for taka orchard and dine out but plan cancelled..so went on to orchard without my friend then-this time to 313 @somerset & orchard central.
main motive was to visit UNIQLO haha though successful,plus ate at Marche (swiss cafe) and the 1st impression i went into the resturant was 'WOW!awesomeee!" :D
it was a fresh idea of german 'cafe' which i didn see before nor experienced.so decided to give it a try cus EVERYTHING IS SOOOO TEMPTING!!!
like there is strawberry crumble,paella,rosti,sausages,crepes,ice cream,steaks,roasted potato etc....
WOW and in the end i stick to my favourite ROSTI W GARLIC PORK SAUSAGE:)
*burp filling enough which was thinking to hav the strawberry crumble anot;but didn cus too full :S
*so my next trip wil be targeted on strawberry crumble*hahahahaha!
I LOVE MARCHE! :D
okie aft hearty meal continued shopping to uniqlo and mango.DAMN mango super crowded-gave up! uniqlo-still ok crowd bt didn shop long there..
ORCHARD CENTRAL! lol damn little crowd and quiet but i found some shops got my stuff..
in the end got myself a pair of shoes;20 bucks after 20% discount :D
HAHA happily went to work aft tat :)

No comments: