Dec 7, 2010

SICKLY

LOA today,gonna head to take my mc later...
sore eye and swell fck!must be yestd the barman's curse :( CURSE HIM BACK MAN FCUK U!
i will never forgive him,i swear..
still thinking if im going to mbs for interview,they didnt pick my call since morning! im like calling them for at least 50 times lol.
guess nothing much for today..no school~

perhaps i really have to pull up my socks and get myself studying nowww,someone give me motivations please!!!
and...ya i told him please forget about what i said the other day.because i cannot really face him when we were together...if there's a chance,im willingly to wait for it to happen.if there's not,i expect you to tell me the truth instead because i will know exactly what i should do.NOw im like hanging in the air,neither falling nor rising...
he told me not to worry about it..i cant :S
but i really wish someting will happen to you and me,fireworks maybe?!
cause you are someone i really fall into,not anyone or anything else i felt the past...
im waiting cause i believe you are the one,and the suits me kind:)
didnt you realise im always on the smile when im with you?
god,just grant me this wish...



baby you're a fireworks,
show them what you're worth.

No comments: