Jan 14, 2011

GIVE ME A BREAK!

its been quite awhile since i update my blog haha..well i forgot what i want to post already hee:x hmm ok yestd had my HRM UT,quite fairly done but still i have 1,2 questions that i didnt manage to attempt in time:l hope give me a B/C+ please!
and after UT had dinner at Cityhall-Raffles City's OSAKA TOWN (JAP) with melissa and jiale..was not too bad hahaha.we have to go there more often and SHO-TEPPAN!:D

OSAKA TOWN,Raffles City Shopping Centre

and yea i know one of my senior of my primary school,co-incidentally which happens to be one of my customer at Harry's haha!BENEDICT:)


he's a funny guy and with him the 3 friends,junhao and shaun...


anw i have been soo tired recently,i guess i really need a long break.perhaps long sleep:D but weekends i have to work hard and chiong UTs.


hopefully i can:)

No comments: