Nov 28, 2010

ITS A BIG STEP:)

finnally i said what i felt to you.
it wasn't easy,i know.
i was strunggling about my sudden decision:(
so i asked cindy about it,since she's the only one who know about it.

i dont why,i have got this sudden decision to text you to express it
dont ask me why,i think love's wierd of its chemistry and logic in a way haha!
it really took me great courage to tell you bout it'
but i didnt' regret what i told you and my decision,
because it will pointless and it doesn't get me to any where if i didnt let you know at first:)
so...yea IM GLAD!
seems like there's kind of feeling that the big stone inside me has placed down lol.
no rejection from you,just not this time yet.i accept
yes i will wait...
definitely.


its not wrong to fall in love:)
-you said-

No comments: