Nov 24, 2010

TEARDROPS ON MY GUITAR

he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
the only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
he's the song in the car i keep singing
dont know why i do.
the best song and my favourite of all taylor swift's songs:)
didnt went to bbdc on monday (supposed to)cause mel's brother camp out early,went back home to acc him lol..so headed to vivo myself thinking of getting some xmas gifts...
PEPPERMINT STICK CANDIES, COOKIES...all soo pretty and nice but i didnt buy any cause i have to think of my budget and who to give HAHA:D
probably getting some tmr since im gg bbdc tmr and dine out:)
wish me luck for later on's ut-macro :S and chiionging to work after that...see my awesome manager hehehe!
okays back to lessons now then thats all!
2 down,3more to go,tmrw's 2nd last paper (Y) :):)
TOMORROW's THE DAYYY HAHAHA.
im afraid the feelings will be lost if i dont let you knw..
please god give me some chance and guide me through.

No comments: